The Sustainable Princeton Community Plan 2009 formed the framework for our activities in the first two years of our existence.
It’s a large document, so we’ve broken it into sections that can be downloaded separately.
- Executive summary, Credits and Acknowledgments, Introduction (350kB pdf)
- Tabulated summary of Goals, Indicators and Priority Actions (110kB pdf)
- Goal 1: Greening the Built Environment (390kB pdf)
- Goal 2: Improving Transportation and Mobility (420kB pdf)
- Goal 3: Building a Strong Local Green Economy (2.9MB pdf)
- Goal 4: Protecting Environmental Health and Natural Resources (870kB pdf)
- Goal 5: Curbing Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Climate Change (200kB pdf)
- Goal 6: Fostering an Educated, Engaged, Vibrant and Socially Responsible Community (150kB pdf)
- Action Matrix (150kB pdf)
- Municipal Government Action Plan (350kB pdf)
- Schools Action Plan (180kB pdf)
- Business and Non-Profit Action Plan (180kB pdf)
- Resident Action Plan (200kB pdf)
- Appendix A: Establishments that Offer Locally Grown Food (70kB pdf)